The Covenant has a number of Social Media platforms. Enjoy reading!
Facebook ~ come follow us on Facebook!
Twitter ~ check out our Twitter feed!
Pinterest ~ we have a variety of Boards for your pinning pleasure!
Instagram ~ follow us on Instagram!
CoG Interfaith Reports ~ Blog by our local and national Interfaith Representatives to keep us up to date on all their activities.
Public Information Officer’s Report ~ where our National PIO shares our community news and activities as well as press releases from the Covenant.
Social Justice Blog ~ a place for members of the Social Justice Committee (and guests) to post information. Interested in contributing? Contact covenantsj(at)gmail.com.
The Covenant has many talented and insightful members with a unique perspective of life in the Craft. Clicking the links below will lead you to their personal blog pages.
- Broomstick Chronicles by M. Macha NightMare – http://besom.blogspot.com
- Spirit-Nature-Freedom by Gus DiZerega – http://dizerega.com
- Musings by Faelind – http://treeofknowledgecoven.com/musings/
- The Retiring Mind: Mindful Musings by Wendy Griffin – http://wendygriffinonline.com/
- Spiral Visions by Spiral – http://lisaspiral.wordpress.com
- Link’s Lesson Book by Link – http://wicpagtimes.com/lessonbook.htm
- A Real Witch of Orange County by Yvonne Conway-Williams – http://www.mistressprime.com/
- Paganistan: Notes from the Secret Commonwealth by Steven Posch – http://witchesandpagans.com/pagan-culture-blogs/paganistan.html
- Goddess Has your Back: New Growth in the Old Religion by Moonwater SilverClaw – https://goddesshasyourback.com/
The views expressed in these personal blogs are their own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Covenant of the Goddess.